MIRZADJANOV AZIM KHAKIMZHANOVICH
Deputy Chairman of the Board – Personnel of JSC “Almalyk MMC’
Phone: +998 70 61 9-57-22
Reception day and hours: every Monday at 15:00
Born in 1978 in the Tashkent region.
Education - higher. In 2001, he graduated from the Tashkent Automobile and Highway Institute and in 2009 graduated from the Academy of State and Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, major discipline - management, fundamentals and principles of a market economy.
Award pin "O'zbekiston mustaqilligining 15 yilligi" - 2006.
1997-2001 - Student of the Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute
2002-2006 - Executive Director of the Youth TV club "Bunyodkor"
2006-2006 - Chairman of the Mirabad District Branch Council of the Youth Movement "Kamolot", Tashkent city of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2006-2010 - Chairman of the Council of the Tashkent city Department of the Youth Movement "Kamolot" of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2010-2011 - Deputy Khokim on the socio-economic development issues of the Mirabad District Khokimiyat
2012-2016 - Head of the organizational department, Chief Specialist on the organizational work of the central Kengash of the Republican Council of the Trade Union of the transport, road and capital construction, building industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2016-2017 - Deputy Chairman of the Republican Council of the Trade Union of workers in the production of consumer goods, trade and service organizations of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2017-2018 - Deputy Chairman of the Republican Council for the coordination of activities of citizens' self-governing bodies
2018-2018 - Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the joint editorial office of the “Mahalla” newspaper and “Mahalla Kuzgusi” magazine.
2018 to present - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board on Personnel issues, JSC Almalyk MMC.
- manages the work of the Plant in the field of personnel management in accordance with functional responsibilities;
- coordinates and controls the performance of the functional responsibilities of the heads of the following structural divisions: personnel management service, training center;
- supervises the work on hiring, concluding and terminating employment contracts with employees of the Plant, and applying disciplinary penalties;
- provides and controls the creation of a reserve of personnel at the Plant;
- supervises and organizes work on professional training, improvement of qualification and certification of employees of the Plant;
- coordinates work to increase the labor motivation of employees of all categories based on the implementation of a flexible policy of material and moral incentives, improving working conditions, increasing its content and prestige, rationalizing structures and staff, and strengthening labor discipline;
- signs invoices, acts of completed works (services), acts of acceptance and/or transfer of goods (works, services), power of attorney for acceptance of inventory items, projects, estimates, calculations, specifications, drawn up in the framework of contracts concluded by the Plant to ensure the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for personnel.
- Has the right to sign the following documents, contracts, and outgoing correspondences:
- contracts (agreements) (as well as supplementary agreements to them): for passage of industrial, pre-graduate and other practices by students of higher and secondary special and other educational institutions;
- for training specialists in higher education institutions (by agreement with the Chairman of the Board):
- for training (including trainings, seminars) and advanced training of employees of the Plant on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and abroad;
- for military service in the mobilization and conscription reserve:
- civil law relations with individuals (in agreement with the Chairman of the Management Board);
- outgoing correspondence related to the conclusion and execution of the listed contracts related directly to the functions of the structural divisions subordinated to the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for personnel;
- - on registration of labor relations with employees of the Plant, including registration of orders for their admission, transfer, dismissal, and application of disciplinary penalties, except for categories of employees included in the nomenclature of the Chairman of the Management Board;
- - other orders concerning the activities of the personnel service.
- For the period of temporary absence of the Vice-Chairman of the Management Board for personnel, its powers are performed by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for social issues or other person appointed by temporary order of the Plant’s Chairman of the Board.