ORUDZHOV UZEIR SALEG OGLY
Deputy Chief Engineer in Mining of "Almalyk MMC" JSC
Phone: +998 78 141-93-91
Reception day and hours: every Tuesday at 16:00
Born in 1960 in the Republic of Armenia.
Higher education. In 1981, graduated the Azerbaijanian oil and gas institute. Specialty be education – techniques and comprehensive mechanization of underground mining.
1981-1991 y - underground mining attendant at the section No. 3, senior attendant, No. 1 section Chief, No. 5 section Chief in the underground pit ‘Kochbulak’ of the production association ‘Uzbekzoloto’ under the Angrensky gold mine
1991-1992 y - attendant at the ‘Takhtarovka’ underground pit of the ‘Yenbek’ prospectors cooperative under the ‘Kazzoloto’ ore-dressing and processing enterprise
1992-1999 y - chief, chief engineer of the ‘Gornaya’ underground mine, chief engineer of the ‘Zarnitsa’ prospectors cooperative under the production association ‘Uzbekzoloto’
1999-2001 y - Chief Engineer of the Angrensky gold mine under the ‘Uzalmazzoloto’ association
2001-2002 y - Director of the Angrensky gold mine under the ‘Uzalmazzoloto’ association
2002-2007 y - Deputy Technical Director, Mining, of JSC “Almalyk MMC’
2007 – up to date Deputy Chief Engineer, Mining, of JSC “Almalyk MMC’
- Ensuring the fulfillment of industrial projection by JSC ‘Almalyk MMC’ mines relative to ore and metal mining, as well as to stripping, shaft-sinking and tunneling and exploration works according to prescribed directions;
- Ensuring the implementation of capital investment by the mines at a stated time;
- Preparation of the raw material base and its further development;
- Increase of technological level at the mines;
- Utmost enhancement of labor productivity and production efficiency on the basis of maximal utilization of the inner resources, every kind of production intensification, and introduction of advanced processes;
- Increase of quality of the ore mined;
- Prime cost reduction of the ore mining and stripping work.