SANAKULOV RUSTAMBEK BURKHANOVICH
Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board on Transport and Logistics of "Almalyk MMC" JSC
Phone: +998 70 61 9 29 27
Reception day and hours: every Thursday at 16:00
Born in 1963 in Navoi region.
Education - higher.
In 1989 he graduated from Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute, specialty in Automobiles and Automobile Economy.
In 1996, Tashkent State University of Economics, specialty in Banking.
In 1999 the Academy of State and Public Construction under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, specialty in education - State and Public Construction.
1980-1981 - apprentice of the car repair mechanic, car repair mechanic of the 2nd class at the Leninabad Gas Chemical Combine’s motor depot No.2 of mining department No.5.
1981-1983 - military service
1983-1989 - Student of Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute.
1989-2015 - Technical Department Technician, Traffic Safety Engineer, Head of Operation Department, Deputy Chief Engineer for New Machinery, Head of Motor Vehicles Department of the Central mining department of the State Enterprise “Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Company”.
chief of planning, deputy transport director of the Central mining department of the State Enterprise “Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Company”.
deputy general manager for transport of the State Enterprise “Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Company”.
2015-2017 - Khokim of the Uchkuduk district of the Navoi region.
2017-2020 - deputy transport director, chief engineer of the transport bureau of mining department “GMZ-1” of the State Enterprise “Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Company”.
2020 – till present - Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board on Transport and Logistics of “Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Company” JSC
- Coordinates and monitors the functional responsibilities of the heads of the following units: Transport and Logistics Department, Road Transport Department and AGMK’s Industrial Railway Transport Department;
- Controls the rhythmic operation of road, rail and technological transport;
- Ensures the development and improvement of the work of transport departments, the introduction of new equipment, technological processes and logistics in freight transport;
- Controls the efficient operation of rolling stock and the implementation of the transportation plan.
- Participates in the analysis of transport violations, analyzes the causes of downtime and takes necessary measures to eliminate them;
- controls the rational use of fuels and lubricants for road and rail transport;
- Coordinates work to increase vehicle productivity and reduce transportation costs through the maximum use of internal reserves;
- Ensures timely and quality reporting in the prescribed form, control and execution of documents of superior organizations, orders, instructions and instructions of the Company’s management;
- Signs invoices, acts of performed works (services), acts of acceptance and/or transfer of goods (works, services), projects, estimates, calculations, applications, specifications, executed within the framework of contracts concluded by the Company in support of activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Board for Transport and Logistics;
- For the period of temporary absence of the Deputy Chairman of the Board for transport and logistics, his powers are performed by the person appointed temporarily by the order of the Chairman of the Board of the Company.