In 2020, at Almalyk MMC JSC, within the framework of the Program for localization of production of finished products, components and materials, it is planned to implement 72 projects for the total amount of 131.9 billion, including:
- spare parts made of steel and cast iron - 46.6 billion Soums;
- non-standard equipment - 4.1 billion Soums;
- spare parts for conveyor equipment - 9.7 billion Soums;
- spare parts for pumps GRAT and GRT - 0.9 billion Soums;
- spare parts for crushing equipment - 2.1 billion Soums;
- spare parts for mill equipment - 3.5 billion Soums;
- spare parts for excavators - 1.1 billion Soums;
- products of deep processing of local raw materials (zinc oxide, metal molybdenum and tungsten, crown bits, products based on rare metals and hard alloys) - 55.7 billion Soums;
- various types of products (ceramic crucibles, acid-resistant powder, thermocouple, etc.) - 8.2 billion Soums.
Implementation of the Localization Program will save USD 8.0 million in foreign currency.
Release of localized products is carried out in the following divisions of the plant:
- Central repair and mechanical plant;
- SPA for production of rare metals and hard alloys;
- Zinc plant.
To organize production of localized products, the plant has launched in recent years the following:
- Angren pipe production plant;
- Workshop for production of mining equipment;
- Site for production of zinc sulfate;
- Site for production of digital-amplitude modulation alloy;
- Section for production of a packaged explosion-protected;
- Site for production of centrifugal and axial fans;
- Site for production of zinc oxide;
- Site for production of products of rare metals and hard alloys, etc.
In order to increase output of localized products in the near future, it is envisaged the following:
modernization of the central repair and mechanical plant, which will allow mastering production of new types of spare parts and components for mining, crushing and grinding equipment purchased by import;
organization of production of drill rolling cutter t bits and crown bits on the basis of SPA for production of rare metals and hard alloys;
establishment of a joint venture on the basis of a powder-mill for production of non-electrical initiation systems;
Finished products, components and materials produced under the Localization Program of JSC Almalyk MMC are given in the appendix.
Finished products, component parts and components produced under the Localization Program at JSC “Almalyk MMC”. Download (format - PDF, size - 720 Kb)