Within the framework of the Localization Program at Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Complex in 2017, 32 projects are implemented for a total amount of 18.2 billion soums.
The localization projects being implemented envisage the production of mixers for sanitary ware, crossings for switches, belt conveyors, electro slag remelting slabs, GRAT and NS pumps, packaged explosives, as well as spare parts for mills, crushers, excavators, rock loaders, ground pumps, etc.
In 2017, the expected savings of foreign currency funds due to the manufacture of localized products is 3.1 million US dollars.
In order to organize the manufacture of localized products in recent years, the complex has put into operation:
- Angren Pipe Plant, focused in the production of copper pipes of different diameters;
- Joint venture "AWP", focused in the production of mixers for sanitary products, valves and accessories;
- Workshop for the production of mining equipment;
- Site for the production of centrifugal and axial fans;
- Site for the production of patronized substances, etc.
At JSC “Almalyk MMC” in the period of 2017-2021 it is planned to launch:
- Joint venture for the production of contacts and terminals for switches and sockets;
- Joint venture for the production of sanitary faucets with zinc housing;
- Shop for the production of zinc oxide (white zinc);
- Joint venture for the production of steel and cast iron;
- Lead plant, etc.
Finished products, component parts and components produced under the Localization Program at JSC “Almalyk MMC”. Download (format - PDF, size - 410 Kb)