В своём выступлении библиотекарь библиотеки ДК «Металлург» Совета профсоюза работников АО «Алмалыкский ГМК» Мухайё Артикова ознакомила присутствующих с Посланием Президента Шавката Мирзиёва к Сенату и Законодательной палате Олий Мажлиса Республики Узбекистан.
In 2020 the implementation of 3 major investment projects is provided with the total cost of 3,1 billion USD with the implementation of capital investment for the amount of 349,5 million USD, including:
at own cost and expense – 313,4 million USD;
funds of Reconstruction and Development Fund of Uzbekistan – 4,0 million USD;
Commercial banks’ loans – 32,1 million USD.
|Summary address program of major investment projects being implemented in 2020 in JSC "Almalyk MMC"|
|Name of initiators and projects||Project capacity||Basis for implementation||Terms of implementation||Total project cost**||Implementation prognosis for 2019|
|1.||Development of the field "Yoshlik I" Tashkent area (Almalyk)||
Processing up to 74 million tons of copper-molybdenum ore
|PP-2807 dated 01.03.2017||2017-2027||2674,9||225,2|
|2.||The program of reconstruction and stabilization activities of AMMC||stabilization activities||PP-3954 dated 30.09.2018||2018-2022||357,5||120,3|
|3.||Construction of underground mine at the "Samarchuk" site on the basis of the operating field "Kyzyl-Alma" (Angren)||mining 100,0 thous.tn. of ore||PP-2350 dated 03.06.2015||2015-2021||71,5||4,0|
Information on implementation of priority projects aimed at further development and implementation of modern information communication systems and software products in brances of real sector of economy according to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2569 dated 01.08.2016 in JSC “Almalyk GMK”
The Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2569 dated 01.08.2016 “On Measures on Further Development and Implementation of Information Communication Technologies in Real Sector of Economy for 2016-2018” approved List of priority projects aimed at further development and implementation of modern information communication systems and software products in branches of real sector of economy in 2016-2018 which includes 6 projects of JSC “Almalyk GMK”.
Based on most important tasks and directions of development of information communication technologies in real sector of economy determined by the resolution, the program of further development of information communication technologies of AGMK was developed in close interconnection with programs of modernization, technical and technological re-equipment of sectors of economy. Thereby, 3 projects are implemented as components of investment projects included in the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Investment Program of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
- Implementation of information system on computerization of operative and production-technological activity.
Implementation period: Quarter IV, 2017.
The system will enable to ensure the management and chief specialists of JSC “Almalyk GMK” with operative information on works sites and technological indicators of production for analysis and adoption of managerial decisions.
Information system on computerization of operative and production-technological activity was developed and launched into trial operation.
- Implementation of control automation system in a new melting furnace of a copper smeltery.
Implementation period: Quarter IV, 2016. (Implementation of the project is accomplished).
The project was implemented as a component of the investment project “Construction of a New Melting Furnace of a Copper Smeltery ”.
There was created a system of control and management for technological equipment, collection, processing, storage and visualization of technological information as well as notification of personnel in cases of violation of technological parameters that enables to achieve growth of commodity products, to ensure reduction of emergency stoppages and expenses related to repair as well as to minimize human factor which affects technological process.
Economic effect is achieved by reduction of copper content in dump slags due to thorough control over loading of components of furnace charge.
- Implementation of automation system of technological processes of a cement production plant in Sherabad District of Surkhandarya Region.
Implementation period: Quarter IV, 2018.
The project is implemented as a component of the investment project “Construction of a Cement Plant in Sherabad District of Surkhandarya Region”.
The system will enable to optimize specific consumption of gaz and electric energy, to ensure reduction of emergency stoppages and expenses related to repair, to minimize human factor which affects technological process, to increase labor productivity due to reduction of duplicated functions, operative data exchange and coordination of actions in processes.
- Implementation of automation system in the underground mine "Samarchuk".
Implementation period: Quarter IV, 2018.
The project is implemented as a component of the investment project “Construction of Underground Mine in Section “Samarchuk” on the Basis of the Operating Field “Kyzyl-Alma”.
The system will enable to ensure reduction of emergency stoppages and expenses related to repair, to minimize human factor which affects technological process.
supply of technological equipment will be carried out.
- Implementation of information system for accounting, financial circulation, personnel management and access control (JSC “UzKTJM project).
Implementation period: Quarter I, 2017.
Under the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 10.08.2016 No.PP-2573 “On Establishment of Scientific Production Association for Production of Rare Metals and Hard Metals”, JSC “UzKTJM” was joined to JSC “Almalyk GMK” and Scientific Production Association for Production of Rare Metals and Hard Metals (NPO) was established based thereon. Due to reorganization, information systems of AGMK were implemented in NPO, including:
- Corporate information system of accounting;
- Corporate information system of financial accounting;
- Corporate system of personnel management.
- Implementation of a system on management, formation and storage of electronic archive for official information (JSC “UzKTJM” project).
Implementation period: Quarter II, 2017. (Implementation of the project is completed).
A data storage server out of earlier vacated servers of AGMK data processing center was installed for the system on management, formation and storage of electronic archive for official information for NPO for Production of Rare Metals and Hard Metals.
The system was adjusted and launched into operation.
32 projects for a total amount of 29.0 billion UZS are being implemented by JSC Almalyk MMC in the framework of the localization program in 2018.
Current localization projects include the production of zinc oxide, centrifugal and axial fans, packaged explosives, GRAT and HC pumps, linings for Wet Semi-autogenous Grinding Mill and Central Discharge Ball Mill, electro slag remelting ingots, spare parts for ECG excavators, RIF-type flotation machines, as well as products from rare metals and hard alloys, etc.
In 2018, the expected savings in foreign exchange through the production of localized products is $ 1.9 million.
In order to organize the production of localized products in recent years, the plant HAS launched into action the following:
- Angren Tube Plant;
- Workshop for the production of mining equipment;
- Shop for the production of alloy ZAMAK;
- Shop for the production of centrifugal and axial fans;
- Shop for the production of patronized explosives;
- Shop for the production of zinc oxide (zinc oxide), etc.
Finished products, component parts and components produced under the Localization Program at JSC “Almalyk MMC”. Download (format - PDF, size - 410 Kb)
1. About employment: Explain please what is the job placement procedure at JSC ‘Almalyk MMC’?
At present, employment at JSC “Almalyk MMC’ (the Complex) is performed by the commission, formed according to the Complex order No 72 dated 30.01.2009 and consisting of the Complex’ main specialists. The commission works on Tuesdays, if there are vacancies and needs in personnel, to select vacancies applicants terms of blue-collar jobs and specialists jobs, and to provide the Complex with a staff of skilled factory and office workers and specialists. The job applicant’s professional qualities are evaluated during pre-selection by testing and interviewing, and, if necessary, practical examination on the job.
The citizens, seeking a job, should personally present the following documents:
- work record card, confirming the time record (except those who did not work earlier);
- document of education, as an original or copy, properly certified;
- document, confirming the profession or professional qualification, original or copy, properly certified – for those, having a profession;
- disabled persons, in addition to the above documents, should show an opinion letter from the Special medical examination committee (ВТЭК) about the recommended working nature and conditions.
The information, concerning the vacancy availability and the need in personnel, can be obtained from the Training Center of the Complex, or the Promotional Center for employment and social protection of the city of Almalyk’s inhabitants.
2. What are the procedure and how much time is needed to draw the pay reference for the citizens, who are going to retire, and what is the order of their official registration at JSC “Almalyk MMC’?
Upon the work carried out, the Archives will send to the applicant the Archives reference, certified by the Head with a corner stamp and a seal. The one’s pay will be shown in the Archives reference as per the monetary nominal (Uz Sums), which was valid at the period, the request had been made for. They shall be included to the reference just so, as they stated in the Archives documents.
Archives documents shall be handed over to the applicant upon presentation the passport or at the sight of an appropriate letter of attorney, properly certified, and also an electron version shall be mailed, and the original documents shall be sent at the applicant’s home address by post.
3. do you do! I am a shareholder of your Complex. It’s impossible for me to come to Almalyk. What have I to do to re-register the shares by the Internet? I am Russia’s resident, and will a Russian letter of attorney for drawing the dividends in Uzbekistan, be valid?
As to legalizing (renewal) shareholders’ data in the register, you can found the details at the web-site of JSC ‘Almalyk MMC’ www.agmk.uz in the ‘For shareholders’ section, the item ‘For shareholders Non-residents’. So, we are informing you, that the due sum you may receive by attorney with a properly issued letter of attorney. A shareholder’s domiciliary notarial letter of attorney is allowable.
4. I am a pensioner, and I’ve stopped to receive my occupational disease compensation since May, 2013. Would you give your help please to look into and decide the question?
The Complex monthly and timely carries out transfers of health detrimental compensation amounts to its former workers, living outside the Republic of Uzbekistan, through the JSC ‘Uzbekiston pochtasi’.
All sum amounts, subject to be transferred to The Russian Federation, are accumulated at the Republic of Uzbekistan’s Central post office where currency exchange are made and the health detrimental amounts are transferred to the addressee.
The JSC ‘Uzbekiston pochtasi’, as the currency funds are accumulated, shall send all the money, due to you, by postal orders without fail.
5. I’m Ryabova I. G., the ex-machinery operator of the Copper smelter, Sulfuric acid plant 3, and had worked at your plant for 12 years, 1995 to 2007. Currently I live in Ukraine and am legalizing the preferential pension on the list. I need three references: an order copy from the Personnel department about my working place certification, confirming my favorable length of service as per List No. 2; the reference in terms of my monthly wages for the 1995-2007 period; and the profession list, confirming the favorable length of service as per the List No. 2.
In reply to your request the reference has been sent, concerning your wages from November, 1995 to October, 2007; the reference of the preferential pension; and the conclusion, regarding the certification of the working places, having harmful and unfavorable working conditions at the Copper smelter of JSC ‘Almalyk MMC’. The electron version has been sent at your E-mail, and the original documents have been sent at your home address by post.