POPOV DMITRIY ALEKSANDROVICH
Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board for Prospective development and investments of "Almalyk MMC" JSC
Phone: +998 78 141-93-40
Reception day and hours: every Wednesday at 16:00
He was born in 1985 in Tashkent city.
Education – higher. In 2007 graduated from the Tomsk polytechnical university, specialty – industrial heat and power.
2003-2007 - Student of Tomsk polytechnical university
2007-2008 - 3th category machinist, 5th category boiler driver, senior master of boiler equipment operation of the Thermal Power Plant of OJSC “Almalyk MMC”
2009-2018 - electrician of the grinding and flotation shop of the copper concentration plant, production engineer of the 2nd category of the production and technical department, acting chief engineer, chief engineer, acting head of the capital construction department of OJSC “Almalyk MMC”
2018-2019 - Lead Manager, National Agency for Project Management under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2019 – to date - Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board for Prospective Development and Investments of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
- manages the investment activities of the Plant in accordance with its functional responsibilities;
- coordinates and controls the performance of the functional responsibilities of the following structural divisions: capital construction department, investment department, project works department, “Olmalik metallurg kurilish” trust, as well as other structural divisions, departments/services subordinate to the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board
- long-term development and investment in accordance with the approved organizational structure of the Plant,
- coordinates the implementation of projects at all stages, controls the compliance of decisions and actions taken with the main concept of the Plant's development;
- prepares proposals for the development of new business areas and new markets;
- develops projects for technical and administrative modernization of the Plant;
- develops an effective development strategy and the main sections of the Plant's development plan;
- develops the concept of the Plant's investment policy based on financial production and commercial indicators of the Plant's condition.
- signs invoices, acts of completed works (services), acts of acceptance and/or transfer of goods (works, services), power of attorney for acceptance of inventory items, projects, estimates, calculations, applications, specifications, drawn up in the framework of contracts concluded by the Plant to ensure the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for long-term development and investment.
- Sign the following outgoing correspondence (with the exception of letter of guarantee);
- for attracting investments and implementing investment projects;
- for research and implementation of new projects;
- to develop and implement new equipment, technologies, mechanization and automation of production processes strictly in consultation with the first Deputy Chairman of the Management Board - chief engineer;
- other outgoing correspondence related directly to the functions of the structural divisions subordinated to the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for long-term development and investment.
- For the period of temporary absence of the Deputy Chairman on prospective development and investment of its powers performs the first Deputy Chairman of the Management Board chief engineer or other person appointed by temporary order of the Plant’s Chairman of the Board.