ABDALIMOVA DARYA ODILOVNA
Head of Secretariat of the Executive Board of “Almalyk MMC” JSC
Телефон: +998 70 61 9-29-50
Born in 1988 in city of Tashkent.
Education - higher. In 2008 graduated from the National University of Uzbekistan majoring in Legal Science. In 2010 graduated from Master’s degree course of the National University of Uzbekistan majoring in Public Law and Administration, Administrative Law, Financial Law. In 2018 graduated from Master’s degree course of the Pusan National University (Republic of Korea) majoring in Global Policy ICT.
2004-2008 - Student of the National University of Uzbekistan, Bachelor’s degree
2008-2010 - Student of the National University of Uzbekistan, Master’s degree
2008-2012 - Engineer on half-pay basis, Engineer, Legal Adviser on half-pay basis at the Scientific and Research Department for International Legal issues, Deputy Head of Base Institution for Standardization of the Center for Scientific and Technical and Marketing Researches “UNICON.UZ” SUE
2012-2017 - Chief Specialist of the Legal and Regulatory issues Department of the State Committee for Communication, Informatization and Telecommunication Technologies of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2017-2018 - Student of the Pusan National University (Republic of Korea), Master’s degree
2018-2019 - Chief Legal Adviser of the Legal Department of the Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2019-2019 - Legal Adviser of the Center for Innovations, Technology and Strategy SUE under the Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2019-2020- Head of Legal Department of Inha University in Tashkent city
2020- till present. - Head of Secretariat of the Executive Board of “Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Integrated Works” JSC
- organization of systematic control over the implementation of laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as ensuring the observance of performance discipline;
- ensuring timely and qualitative consideration of appeals of individuals and legal entities in the executive body with taking of effective measures based on the requirements of legislation and departmental regulatory documents;
- coordination of activities and ensuring effective work of the office manager service;
- organizational and methodical management of work with documents, correspondence, assistance in improvement of the records management in the organization;
- assistance in taking measures for automation of internal processes of records management, prevention and elimination of staid and bureaucratic attitude to performing discipline;
- participation and assistance in digital transformation, introduction of information and communication technologies in the processes of document flow, execution of documents, control of execution of orders and tasks, operative interaction of departments and structures.