Born in 1986 in Samarkand region.
Education - higher. In 2007 he graduated from Navoi State Mining Institute (bachelor’s degree), in 2009 he graduated from Tashkent State Technical University (master’s degree), majoring in open mining of mineral deposits.
2003-2007 - student of Navoi State Mining Institute (Bachelor’s degree programme)
2007-2009 - student of Tashkent State Technical University (Master’s degree programme)
2009-2010 - Assistant of Rig Operator of 3rd category on eastern pit of Kalmakyr RU, JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2010-2011 - Acting Foreman on eastern pit of Kalmakyr RU, JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2011-2015 - Occupational Safety and Health Engineer of 1st category of the Department for Occupational Safety and Health of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2015-2015 - Acting Deputy Head for Control of Mining, Exploration and Transportation Divisions of the Occupational Safety and Health Department of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2015-2019 - Deputy Head of Control of Mining, Exploration and Transportation Divisions of Occupational Health and Safety Department of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2019-2020 - Internal Sales Department Head of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2020-2021 - Acting Deputy Head for Domestic Market of the Department of Sales and Supply of Metallurgical Raw Materials of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2021-2021 - Logistics Department Head of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
2021 – till present - Acting Deputy Chairman of the Board on Commercial Issues of JSC “Almalyk MMC”
- manages the commercial activities of the Plant in accordance with its functional responsibilities;
- coordinates and controls the performance of the functional responsibilities of the heads of the following structural divisions: the department of logistics, the department of commodity market research, the export department, the internal sales department, the structural division of "Nefteproductsnab" and other services \ departments under its authority
- according to the approved organizational structure of the Plant;
- controls the performance of forecast indicators for export of products;
- provides and controls the supply of raw materials and materials necessary for uninterrupted operation of the Plant;
- ensures the implementation of bilateral agreements regarding the import of products, signed within the framework of international agreements;
- heads the Competition Commission to evaluate and select the best offers for corporate purchases of goods (works, services), including imports of raw materials, materials and components;
- signs invoices, acts of completed works (services), acts of acceptance and/or transfer of goods (works, services), power of attorney for acceptance of inventory items, projects, estimates, calculations, specifications, drawn up in the framework of contracts concluded by the Combine to ensure the activities and performance of functional tasks supervised by the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for commercial issues.
- Has the right to sign the following documents, agreements and contracts, including those related to the investment activities of the Plant: - procurement of products and goods (raw materials, supplies, office supplies, furniture, office equipment and all types of supplies) in the domestic and foreign markets; - for the sale of products and goods, including on exchange auctions and for export; - for performance of works and rendering of services (contract, construction, transport, marketing, advertising, inspection, inspection of quantity and quality of goods, insurance of vehicles, maintenance and safety of imported and exported goods, other any services-audit, lawyer, evaluation, consulting, etc.); - for the repair of production and other facilities of the Plant, including all divisions, branches and representative offices of the Plant in the Republic of Uzbekistan; - on contracts for the purchase of food, railway, air tickets, stationery goods and other materials for the Plant's structural divisions and Employees: - on contracts for the purchase of feed, food additives and similar products, as well as raw materials and materials for structural divisions, not specialized objects; - on any other contracts and agreements for goods (works, services), except for contracts (loans, guarantees, guarantees, letters of credit) concluded with commercial banks to finance projects; - on outgoing correspondence related directly to the functions of structural divisions subordinate to the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for commercial issues.